Friday, October 21, 2011

Texts From Kids

Our children being the right to the point kinda kids they are 
text us often. They ask us all kinds of crazy things. 

What are you doing? 
(really, they are just being nosy)
What's the square root of 144?
(an obvious pitch for homework help)
What time was I born? 
(trying to figure out who's really oldest - therefore the alpha male)
When will you be home?
(they want to know how much longer they can do what they aren't supposed to)
Did you do this as a kid?
(I usually tell my husband it's OK to LIE when this question is asked) 

I often say that God gave me children to drive me to the closest
line of insanity only to be the same ones to jerk me right back with
their silly humor and quick wit.

After this week, I needed a good chuckle.
This is the latest text.....

HEY DAD! Ok, let's cut to the chase..... what is for dinner?


No comments:

Post a Comment