Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blessed Breakfast Burritos

A few weeks back we hosted an Alex's Lemonade Stand.
Our good friend over marketing for a large local restaurant chain brought breakfast to our group. Of course, our boys eat like it's their last meal each time they sit with food. Although we had already had breakfast one of the twinnies eyes just lit up as he saw our friend coming. He knew without a doubt, she'd have coupons for treats and, like always, goodies from the restaurant.
As we chatted amongst ourselves and donators I forgot completely about the food. That is until my son looked up at me and in his best Southern preacher voice exclaimed:

The Lawd hath sent down an angel from heaven to bring me this delicious breakfast burrito. Hallelujah! 

To which our friend replies: I'm so glad that I have found my purpose and how He uses me to do His work!


No comments:

Post a Comment